Feb 28, 2013

Dry spell

Gardaland, Italy, July 2012 © Marcin Świostek

I think the main reason I love this photo is that I had seen it exactly as it is before I shot it.

When I first started with photography I thought that every photo you take should be the best photo you've ever taken. And being a perfectionist, I still see it as my goal. As a realist, though, I know it's never going to be this way. But sometimes you have to wait a long time before you take one picture that is "ok". Sometimes it takes a hundred of frames to find the one you think is "correct". And it's easy to get depressed about it. It happened to me many times.

Do you remember any photo you took after a "dry spell"?

2 comments:

  1. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... contact voodoo priest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! voodoo spells

    ReplyDelete